In class 10 Science, students continue to explore the natural world and physical phenomena, building on the concepts learned in class 9. Students will get to know more deep knowledge of biology, chemistry, and physics. It now includes a wide range of topics like electricity, human health, magnetism, etc.
Class 10 Science Handwritten Notes Pdf Download
Chapter 1 – Chemical Reactions and Equations
Chapter 2 – Acids, Bases and Salts
Chapter 3 – Metals and Non-metals
Chapter 4 – Carbon and Its Compounds
Chapter 5 – Life Processes
Chapter 6 – Control and Coordination
Chapter 7 – How Do Organisms Reproduce?
Chapter 8 – Heredity and Evolution
Chapter 9 – Light Reflection and Refraction
Chapter 10 – Human Eye and Colourful World
Chapter 11 – Electricity
Chapter 12 – Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Chapter 13 – Our Environment
Topic Removed from NCERT Textbook 2023-24
Periodic Classification of Elements
Sources of Energy
Sustainable Management of Natural Resources
Topics covered in Class 10 Science include :
- Chemical Reaction and Equations – Study the different chemical Reaction and their equation.
- Acids, Bases, and Salt – Study the concept and difference between acids, bases, and salts.
- Metals and Non-metals – Study the concept of metals and Non – metals and their differences.
- Carbon and Its Compound – Study the Carbon and the compounds formed by it.
- Periodic Classification Of Elements – Study the Periodic Table and factors affecting each group.
- Life Process – Study the different process that defines living organisms.
- Control and Coordination – Study the voluntary and involuntary actions and the the different muscles performing them.
- How Do Organisms Reproduce? – Study how the different organisms reproduce to maintain their life.
- Heredity and Evolution – Study how the different organisms evolve according to the needs of the environment.
- Light Reflection and Refraction – Study the Reflection and Refraction in light.
- The Human Eye and Colorful World – Study the basic structure of the eye and its diseases and its function.
- Electricity – Study Electricity and various applications of electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current – Study how electricity produces a magnetic effect and what are its applications.
- Sources Of Energy – Study the different types of energy and their sources.
- Our Environment – Study the environment and Eco-system and various methods to conserve it.
- Sustainable Management of Natural Resources – Study how we can manage and conserve our Natural Resources.
Throughout the course, students will learn in deep about physics, chemistry, and biology and they will develop critical thinking skills and scientific inquiry, which helps the student to learn about the world around them.
Tagged with: class 10 handwritten notes science | class 10 science handwritten notes | Class 10 Science Handwritten Notes Pdf | class 10 science handwritten notes pdf in english | handwritten notes class 10 science | handwritten notes of science class 10 | science class 10 handwritten notes