The chapter Nobel Lecture are written by Mother Teresa. In this blog, we have discussed all the possible questions of Nobel Lecture. Nobel Lecture question answers will help you in the preparation for your exam.
Nobel Lecture Question Answers
1. When did Mother Teresa born?
2. When did Mother Teresa die?
3. Mother Teresa received the Nobel Peace Prize in?
4. When was the speech given by her?
- During Nobel prize
- After Nobel prize
- Before Nobel prize
Ans:- After Nobel prize
5. Mother Teresa was born in?
6. Mother Teresa imparts the message of?
7. Mother Teresa referred whom as a great people?
- Kind people
- Helpful people
- Poor people
- Rich people
Ans:- Poor people
8. The age of the boy who wanted to give sugar to the Mother Teresa was?
9. What according to Mother Teresa is the beginning of love?
10. How many Professors to meet to Mother Teresa from US?
Noble Lecture Short Question Answers
11. St. Francis of Assisi wrote the prayer when?
Ans:- The prayer was written by St. Francis of Assisi between 400 and 500 years ago.
12. Who, if God, became a man?
Ans:- Jesus to be God became man.
13. What did Jesus plainly proclaim?
Ans:- Jesus made it very clear in his announcement that he had come to share the good news.
14. What is the name of mother of Jesus?
Ans:- Virgin Mary
15. St. Francis of Assisi, who was he?
Ans:- St. Francis of Assisi was an Italian Catholic preacher and friar born in Assisi in the thirteenth century.
16. Who jumped for joy?
Ans:- The unborn kid in Elizabeth’s womb leaped with delight.
17. What do you mean by Holy Communion?
Ans:- Christians observe Holy Communion, a religious practise in which Jesus Christ gives his wise men bread and wine.
18. What did St. John say?
Ans:- If you claim to love God but don’t also love your neighbour, St. John declares that you are lying.
19. “…this is the hunger of our poor people..” What does this hunger mean?
Ans:- The hunger for love by the poor.
20. How did Jesus show his love to mankind?
Ans:- Jesus showed his love by sacrificing himself.
Noble Lecture Long Question Answers-
21. What motivated Mother Teresa to create her own hospice?
Ans:- The destitute and sick were Mother Teresa’s “call,” to care for. She started a hospice in 1952 so that terminally sick patients might pass away in peace.
Almost 4,000 sisters and hundreds of thousands of volunteers were employed by Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity at the time of her passing at hundreds of centres across the globe. They included leper colonies, facilities for HIV/AIDS patients, homes for orphaned children, and hospices for the critically ill.
22. Who or what inspired Mother Teresa?
Ans:- Mother Teresa stated in her Nobel Speech that families don’t need bombs and weapons to bring about peace; instead, they only need to come together and show one another love. This will bring about the peace, joy, and power of each other’s presence in the house. We shall also be able to defeat all the evil in the globe.
23. Why was Mother Teresa awarding the Nobel Peace Prize in 1979?
Ans:- In its motivation, the Norwegian Nobel Committee says The Norwegian Nobel Committee recognised Mother Teresa’s efforts to aid the world’s suffering people by presenting her with the prize. The situation of children and refugees has captured the attention of the world this year, and Mother Teresa has worked selflessly for both groups for many years.
24. What sequence did Mother Teresa begin with?
Ans:- Mother Teresa was inspired to leave the Loreto monastery and dedicate her life to helping the ill and impoverished in 1946 after what she called a “call within a call” or inspiration. She then relocated to the shantytown. She was given approval by the Pope in 1950 to establish the Missionaries of Charity, a female Roman Catholic religious order devoted to helping “the poorest of the poor.”
25. Mother Teresa visited India, but why?
Ans:- Mother Teresa moved to Ireland in 1928 at the age of 18 to join the Sisters of Loreto at the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary, a group of nuns with missions in India. She left for India six weeks later to begin teaching in the order’s school in Calcutta.
karma Class 11 Question Answers
Leela’s Friend Question Answers
Jimmy Valentine Question Answers
In this blog, we shared Nobel Lecture question answers with you. we have tried to cover all the questions and answers. You should revise these questions before the exam. Hope you like this Nobel Lecture question answers. So if you like our blog Nobel Lecture question answers then comment your thoughts and if you get any help from this blog then share this Nobel Lecture question answers with your friends.
Tagged with: class 11 english Nobel Lecture question answer | CLASS 11TH | Mother Teresa | Nobel Lecture class 11 | Nobel Lecture long question answer 2022 | Nobel Lecture question answer | Nobel Lecture question answer mcq | Nobel Lecture questions and answers | Nobel Lecture short Question Answer | Nobel Lecture short question answer mcq | short questions from Nobel Lecture